Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wearied Out

Omg hey everyone I am so tired. MY parents are awesome but they go crazy when it comes to knowledge and grades and u get the picture. Yeah my parents are doctors and even though im lucky that they dont want me to be a doctor too(i really dont like science and im bad at it too)they really push my grades. See even though they are fine with me not being a doctor, they still want me to be some type of money making person. Technically i dont have to work if i dont want to cuz im obviously a girl but my parents insist and i guess its good. So anyway im an 8th grader trying to do THREE tutoring classes and keep my grades up all at the same time. I have to get up at 7:30 IN THE MORNING to drive 40 minutes out to some small city just to study how to write better, that stinks.Ive been to a lot of tutoring classes in my life but this one really is annoying. And just to top it off i have to wait after the class in some small room next to it for 5 HOURS so that my brother's class can finish. Its really complicated and sooooo Hectic, so yeah. But luckily my mom is awesome and she let me watch the Race To Witch Mountain my favorite action movie. So yeah well thats it see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment