Sunday, December 19, 2010

Funny Moments With My Brother

So today my brother and i had the the best and maybe a little naughty time ever. My mom was talking to my grandparents and whenever she finally gets the chance to talk to them she takes it and talks for a long time (thus leaving us more time to do naughty things without her finding out). OK so my brother and i are not the best kids but we are real close and (hopefully) no one can break us apart. Anywho, we first started off by filling our bathroom sink with water and then we brought up two ingredients, red food coloring, and oil. We poured the oil in the sink of water and then put a bit of food coloring in there too and it looked awesome. Whenever we twirled the water/oil mixture it wood form long bubbles (its really cool you should try it). Then i tried to make an oil painting out of it by placing paper on the water but for some reason it didn't work. Well, then we went to wash our hands off and we found....
THE SHAVING CREAM!!!
DUN DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN. i know what ur thinkin and you guys are right! The minute we started there was no stopping us. We smeared shaving cream on the bathroom counter and wrote stuff inside. My most favorite part was when i took the cream and put it over my chin and over my lip. I looked like santa clause with black hair; It was hilarious. My brother was to afraid to do it but i urged him to do it, and told him i wouldn't wipe my (beard) off until he did. Poor him though. My brother tried to close his mouth and smear the shaving cream on, but he put soo much that the shaving cream fell into his mouth the minute he opened up his mouth and smiled. He started spitting like crazy and i felt sooo bad for him. But in the end it was a good laugh. I had soo much fun with him, except for the part when we had to clean all that shaving cream up. It was still worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment