Friday, December 10, 2010

Cutest LIttle Girl Quote! AWWWW

Hey guys wats up! So i love little kids right? Well not all of them just the ones that are 3 and older i like people who are older than me too wait* thats not the point. Ok so i was playing with my best friend's little sister. She's five years old and has the cutest little accent its all hightched and little girly. Anyways i was talking to her and i asked her if she still likes Dora (her absolute favorite character , she loves Dora so much that she has a haircut just like it) she was so cute she looked up to me and said in her high pitched voice " im gonna like Dora forever even when grow up to be like you!" I was like thats so cute i hve to put it in my blog so i can remember this forever. But you know actually she said some even cuter things before but ill save that for later. Btw my best friend is actually a girl named Helen. This girl who i was talkin about her older sister is actually like my sister. Her name is Fawn. Our family hangs out every Saturday in fact we even made a pact that in ten years we would still keep in touch and be the best of family friends. But ill tell you all about her family later.

keep in mind that all the names i give are not exactly their real names so please dont go lookin them up its not safe

No comments:

Post a Comment