Thursday, December 30, 2010

Realization

Wow today i came to an amazing realization. See as we all know humans get distracted by our desires. Unfortunately i have been getting distracted by many of my desires, some of which are horrible habits. Just now i was about to go to youtube and just do another wasting of my time (ive been wasting my time this whole week cuz im at my grandparents)but then i thought lemme just put on an islamic song so that my parents see that i at least listen to islamic songs. So i did and as a coincedence the song was called Realization. it talked all about how a man realized the importance of his life, and duty on Earth. JUst at that minute i realized to. I understood that many times although i may noty want to do something good if i just start with a little i can do the rest. It is the first step that is the most important and i need to remember that i should always leave everything and take that first step to Allah (swt)
P.S. i am listening to Madinah Tun Nabi right now instead of somethin else.
P.P.S. Quran, Nanaba, HAlaqa (reminders for nxt post)

No comments:

Post a Comment