Monday, November 12, 2012

The First Day of Every Week= Depressing

Today I just feel tired. But not so tired to the point where I'm absolutely sick of life. I'm just tired. I know, I probably sound like a very depressed student right now. I guess this is what IB dies to you! Not that I'm trying to scare you off, I still love my school and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. It's just i hate those days when you have all this time, but you know you totally wasted it. And instead of feeling refreshed and relaxed after taking a break you just feel lazy. It's like I'll waste 3 hours of my life and you'd think by then I'd be rested enough to do my homework, but nope! I was wrong. And then I waste more time not being able to focus on my work. It's Monday today and I found this pic that I use as my background. I really am thinking of it right now, heres the picture, and that's exactly what I'm thinking. Doesn't he look SOO cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment