Friday, January 18, 2013

Muslim High School Confusion

All my life I have (for the most part) stuck to the middle side and done things in moderation. I've ate healthy and done my exercising but not overdone it. I've seen the balance that I need between music and work, or prayer and my duties in a dunya world. But I'm stuck at one point, where is the middle ground between school and a social life. I know that currently I'm not at a good balance. It's gotten to the point in my schoolwork where I work SOO hard for too long, that I'm getting sick. I'm hurting the amana and trust that Allah (swt) has given me- my body. I must realize that my worship to Allah swt is the only reason why I am here. But where is the balance between total prayer like salah, and making your intentions for Allah swt by doing something like going to school? Or am I wrong, is there even any difference at all? I'm so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment